- Hugues Capdeville and Petr Štěpánek elected as the IDS Analysis Coordination team
- The IDS Combination Center starts the routine computation of a DORIS position and velocity cumulative solution from the latest IDS combined series
- First version of the DPOD2014 produced by the IDS Combination Center
- The IDS Combination Center performs the IDS-9 solution for the DORIS contribution to ITRF2014
- Hugues Capdeville and Jean-Michel Lemoine elected as the IDS Analysis Coordination team
- Initialization of the routine combination by the Combination Center
- Single satellite campaign
- ITRF2008 28 May - available on line
- The IDS Combination Center performs the IDS-3 solution for the DORIS contribution to ITRF2008
- ITRF2005 5 October - available on line
- ITRF2005 evaluation
- Frank Lemoine elected as the IDS Analysis Coordinator (February)
- Summary of the 2002-2005 presentations of IDS products
- Contributions to ITRF2004
- Report on the 2003 Analysis Campaign
- Report on the 2002 Analysis Campaign
- IDS-GRACE Analysis Campaign: Call for participation
- Official start of the International DORIS Service on 1 July 2003.
- Martine Feissel-Vernier is the first IDS Analysis Coordinator
- IERS Analysis Workshop: 18-21 November 2002 in München (Germany). Summary regarding DORIS
- IERS Combination Campaign.
- IDS Analysis Campaign.
- IERS campaign on EOP alignment.