- IERS Roadmap for ITRF2020 (Z. Altamimi, ITRS Center, AWG meeting in Munich, April 4, 2019)
- Schedule & time-line (as on April 4, 2019):
|January 10, 2019||Dissemination of the Call for Participation|
|February 10, 2021||
Deadline for solution submissions by Technique Centers.
Earlier submissions are welcome
|April 2021||First and early results to be shared and discussed with the TCs.|
|Until end of May, 2021||Inter comparisons of the ITRF CCs solutions|
|~June, 2021||Preliminary ITRF2020 solution available for evaluation by TCs|
|Sep-Oct, 2021||Final ITRF2020 solution released by the ITRS Center|
IDS Analysis Coordination
- IDS Roadmap for ITRF2020 (Analysis Coordination, June 7, 2019)
This document presents the roadmap to be followed by the IDS Analysis Centers and Combination Center for the next ITRF solution (ITRF2020).
They have to work on 4 following essential items:
- Modeling improvement. Attempt to mitigate the non-conservative force model error on satellites (draconitic signals).
- Adopt and evaluate the new models/standards (TVG, HF-EOP model, ocean tides, …).
- SAA compensation.
- Scale (Elevation cut off and data downweighting).
Each topic will be leaded by one IDS member with one of the analysis coordinators.
First, the responsible of each topic will propose and follow the work made by the ACs and CC.
Second, he will present a synthesis at the next IDS AWG planed on 30th September and 1th October @CNES in Paris.