The IDS is organizing online “DORIS Days" on November 16, 17 and 18, 2021.
This event is an introductory course to give non-practitioners in DORIS the opportunity to broaden their knowledge on the DORIS technique as well as on the use of the IDS routine products. Several sessions will be given online for up to two hours with a target start time of 13:00 UTC.
Session 1 - Day 1 - November 16
- History of DORIS
- How the DORIS system works (overview)
- Overview of Ground Network
- Data flow
- Organization of the analysis
Session 2 - Day 2 - November 17
- Systeme performances (POD, positioning, EOP)
- Implementation of DORIS on a mission
Session 3 - Day 3 - November 18
- Network: focus on installation requirements
More information will be given on this page in the coming weeks.
If you wish to participate, please fill in the fields in the form.