The IDS workshop 2018 was held in Ponta Delgada (Azores Archipelago), Portugal, on 24 to 26 September 2018, as part of the 25 Years of Progress in Radar Altimetry Symposium with the Ocean Surface Topography Science Team (OSTST) 2018.
Program Overview of the week.
Symposium: detailed program
OSTST meeting: detailed program
The presentations of the IDS Workshop can be found hereafter.
- Jean-Michel Lemoine (CNES, France)
- Hugues Capdeville (CLS, France)
- Frank Lemoine (NASA/GSFC, USA)
- Ernst Schrama (Tu-Delft, The Netherlands)
- Pascal Willis (IGN, France)
- Denise Dettmering (DGFI-TUM, Germany)