Due to ongoing uncertainties involving the pandemic, the OSTST & IDS meetings planned on March are postponed.
The IDS workshop will take place from October 31 to November 2, 2022, at the Palazzo del Cinema in Venice, Italy, as part of the altimetry event "Continued, enhanced ocean altimetry and climate monitoring from space", with the Ocean Surface Topography Science Team (OSTST) meeting 2022.
A hybrid in-situ and virtual meeting format is planned.
We will let you know when the submission process will be reopened to allow for modifying or cancelling the previously submitted abstracts, or submitting new ones.
Logistical details are available on the meeting at the URL: https://ostst-altimetry-2022.com/ (keydates, registration)
Abstract submission up to July 31, 2022: https://idsworkshop.aviso.altimetry.fr/index.html
- Chair: Frank Lemoine (NASA/GSFC, USA)
- Committee members:
- Petr Štěpánek (GOP, Czech Republic)
- Hugues Capdeville (CLS, France)
- Pierre Exertier (Observatoire Midi-Pyrénées, France)
- Karine Le Bail (Chalmers University, Sweden)
- Mathis Bloßfeld (DGFI, Technical University of Munich, Germany)